- Amicus TherapyAMICUS THERAPY is located at Saints Health and Fitness (part of St Austell Rugby Club) where a range of treatments varying from relaxing hot-stones to sports injury management and athletic taping treatments are available.
- Sandy Hill Physical Therapy Sandy Hill Physical Therapy offer treatments including physiotherapy, treatment of sports injuries, treatments for headaches and back pain, acupuncture, clinical pilates, massage therapy and homeopathy.
- At Your Pace Specialist running shop in Helston, focusing on ultra running gear.
- Mudcrew St. Austell based trail and ultra running club and host of RAT, Scrooge and other events.
- Axe Valley Runners
- Carn Runners
- Cornwall Athletic Club
- East Cornwall Harriers
- Exmouth Harriers
- Falmouth Road Runners
- Hayle Runners
- Mounts Bay Harriers
- Newquay & Par Athletic Club
- Newquay Road Runners
- North Devon Athletic Club
- Plymstock Road Runners
- South Devon Athletic Club
- South West Road Runners
- The Tamar Trotters
- Torbay Athletic Club
- Truro Running Club
Local Practitioners for Sports Injuries and Maintenance
Chiropody and Podiatry with Helen Bosworth BSc (Hons) Podiatry, MChs.
Helen offers a wide range of foot health solutions. Options include routine footcare (nails, corns and callus), diabetic footcare and regular checks, biomechanical assessment and orthotic therapy (for foot, ankle, knee, hip or back pain), verruca treatments, ingrown toenail treatments, nail bracing and toe nail reconstruction (for nails disfigured by trauma, fungal infection, or partial removal).
Call Helen direct on 07803 588856
Chiropody and Podiatry with Claire Todd.
Claire can help keep your feet in their correct working order by offering comprehensive foot care. Treatment includes general nail cutting including ingrown toenail removal , fungal and thickened nails, corn and callous removal, verrucae treatments, footwear advice and orthotics.